Unleash your artistic potential with innovative and versatile PIXL needle cartridges!
With 10 long taper needles in each pack, you'll have all the tools you need to create your best work. The "no-drip" needle tip reduces pigment pooling for improved visibility and increased precision. Choose a 0.25mm 1RL for the ultimate precision and finesse, perfect for outlines and detailed work. Only settle for the best - upgrade to PIXL needle cartridges today!
Some of its highlights:
- Configuration: Single needle round liner, depositing 1 pixel of ink at a time;
- Diameter: 0.25 mm;
- Taper: Long - 6mm;
- Fits: Rotary machines;
- Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision;
- Best for: Creating precise lines, finely detailed effects, dusting and layering colour;
- Skin type: Normal or thick skin. If you need to go over the skin many times to see colour, switch to a more extensive configuration so as not to overwork the skin. It can be used on mature skin, but light pressure reduces trauma;
- Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized.
- I’m excited to share my new and improved PIXL Needle Cartridges with you! Artists can expect an effortless experience with this new, unique needle tip to reduce pigment pooling, improve visibility, and increase stability & precision.
- These needles also feature an improved finger ledge for enhanced control and comfort to reduce hand fatigue.
- Tina Davies needle cartridges are always made with a patented safety membrane to prevent backflow and optimize machine performance.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin condition and design demands. When choosing your needles for each client, always consider which configuration will cause the least amount of trauma to your client's skin.
- To use: insert, twist and lock into place.
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine for optimal pigment flow to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm. If the needle is extended too far, it may not pick up enough colour from the tip as it retracts. If the needle is not extended far enough, you will find it difficult to see the tip and may experience pigment pooling.
- Allow the needle to "draw up" the ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place in your pigment cup. Take care not to let the needle hit the bottom of the cup, which may damage the needle tip. Use a pigment sponge to help.
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin. If the needle is resistant to the skin, you may need to change to a smaller or tighter configuration to minimize trauma.
- Maintain a flat surface by gently stretching the skin in small areas at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma.
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove the buildup of ink.
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colours, similar to when you are painting.
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — never reuse a needle once you complete a procedure.
- Unique tip to reduce pigment pooling and increase stability & precision;
- 304 surgical-grade stainless steel;
- 0.25mm, 0.30mm, and 0.35mm needles;
- Long taper (6mm) needles;
- EO gas sterilized;
- Full safety membrane.
Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines but not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Mast Tour Y22, Perma Pen, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.