- For optimal results, curl your natural lashes for 5-10 seconds before application, particularly if you prefer a D curl.
- Gently brush our BLACK BOND formula onto your natural lashes, focusing on the base near the root. Wait for 30-60 seconds, allowing the adhesive to become tacky.
- Using the applicator tweezer, carefully pick up a single lash cluster and position it 1-2mm below your natural lashes without touching the eyelid.
- Apply LASH SEAL only to the areas where BLACK BOND has been applied, securing the lashes in place and removing any sticky residue.
How to Remove:
1. Close your eye tightly to ensure there is no liquid can leak into your eye.
2. Brush Our REMOVER onto your lashes with the micro-mascara applicator 2-3 times from the root to end.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then gently wipe away the DIY Lash Extension Clusters with a cotton pad.
4. Keep repeating this process until you've removed all the lash clusters and any left-over lash glue.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.