Transform your brow game with Perma Blend cool and neutral brown pigment.
This medium/dark value pigment boasts a yellow base, making it an ideal choice for a natural, effortless look. Many artists find that it works beautifully on its own without the need for modification. Suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 3-5, this pigment is the perfect addition to your collection for creating the perfect, understated arch.
So why settle for anything less? Get the natural-looking brows you've always wanted with our Perma Blend brown pigment.
- It can be modified to customize to the perfect tone if needed;
- High pigment load for vivid colours with 90%+ colour retention;
- High lightfastness for maximum colour stability.
- Shake well before use;
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary;
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary;
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies microblade or needle cartridge;
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol;
- CTL certified;
- Sterilized by gamma radiation;
- Made in the USA;
- CPNP registered;
- BVL registered;
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once it opened;
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.