Transform your client's brows with this versatile, cool dark brown pigment.
Ideal for creating bold and defined brows, this pigment can also be used to enhance and deepen other colours. Whether you're working with brunette clients or looking to add richness to lighter hues, this pigment is perfect for you. And for those clients with Fitzpatrick skin tones 2-6, this pigment is a great choice, ensuring a natural-looking result. For an extra touch of warmth, consider adding a few drops of Tina's Golden Sunrise, Sunset, or Orange Crush, especially on cooler, translucent skin.
With its high pigment load and high lightfastness, this cool dark brown pigment is a must-have in your colour arsenal.
- It can be modified to customize to the perfect tone if needed;
- High pigment load for vivid colours with 90%+ colour retention;
- High lightfastness for maximum colour stability.
- Shake well before use;
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary;
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary;
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies microblade or needle cartridge;
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol;
- CTL certified;
- Sterilized by gamma radiation;
- Made in the USA;
- CPNP registered;
- BVL registered;
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once it opened;
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.