Say goodbye to dull and chipped polish and hello to a base coat that secures a flawlessly polished finish.
Applying a base coat before colouring your nails is crucial because it serves several important functions. It is a barrier between your nails and the colour polish, preventing the polish from staining and yellowing them over time. It also helps the polish adhere better, leading to a longer-lasting of up to 7 days and a smoother finish. Additionally, a base coat can help strengthen and nourish your nails, making them less prone to breakage and peeling. With its ability to protect, prepare, and enhance your nails, a base coat is essential in achieving a beautiful and long-lasting manicure.
HOW TO USE:
Properly prep your natural nail to ensure Nail Lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake the nail polish shade of choice before application to mix pigment with helping avoid streakiness properly.
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Ensuring to cap the free edge to prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Top Coat to the finish.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of OPI DripDry lacquer drying drops to each nail.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.