Say goodbye to dull and chipped polish and hello to a base coat that secures a flawlessly polished finish.
Applying a base coat before colouring your nails is crucial because it serves several important functions. It is a barrier between your nails and the colour polish, preventing the polish from staining and yellowing them over time. It also helps the polish adhere better, leading to a longer-lasting of up to 7 days and a smoother finish. Additionally, a base coat can help strengthen and nourish your nails, making them less prone to breakage and peeling. With its ability to protect, prepare, and enhance your nails, a base coat is essential in achieving a beautiful and long-lasting manicure.
HOW TO USE:
Properly prep your natural nail to ensure Nail Lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake the nail polish shade of choice before application to mix pigment with helping avoid streakiness properly.
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Ensuring to cap the free edge to prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Top Coat to the finish.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of OPI DripDry lacquer drying drops to each nail.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.