Nourish while you lift with our unique formula, infused with collagen!
Lash, and Brow Lift Pro make natural lashes appear longer, lifted and curled. Our Lash Lift Pro system is sodium bromate-free - banned in Canada and some EU countries.
We also added hydrogen peroxide in the fixation lotion, which breaks down into water better than normal oxygen. Also, we have added collagen to the Nutrition step to help nurture your client's lashes and offer a better result.
- Hypo-allergenic and Sodium bromate-free
- Lasts throughout the natural lash cycle (6-8 weeks)
- Nourishing lotion keeps eyelashes healthier than mascara, and eyelash curler treatment
- Fast processing time (5-8 minutes for women and 7-10 mins for men)
- Registered with Health Canada.
- A kit can service up to 30 - 40 clients (a little product goes a long way)
- Available in airless pumps and sachets. The Sachet option will be released soon.
- Lifting Glue
- Perm Lotion: 5-8 mins processing time
- Fixation Lotion: 5-8 mins processing time
- Nourishing Lotion
- Silicone Eyepads in small, medium & large
- This No Sodium Bromate was banned in Canada in 2019.
- Sodium Bromate broke down into acid salts, which made it very harmful to the clients' lashes or brows, and the technician inhaled it daily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will a Lash Lift damage my client's eyelashes?
A correctly performed lash lift will not damage your client's eyelashes, and with our Nutrition solution, treated eyelashes should be fuller and healthier than using a lash curler and applying mascara regularly. This why we require our customers to be certified in cosmetology, lash technicians, or estheticians, as the process must be done correctly to ensure customer satisfaction.
How do I use the Lash Lift Pro?
Detailed instructions are sent with the purchase of the Lash Lift Pro. It is also essential to do a patch test 48 hours before application to check for allergic reactions.
What should I tell my clients about the aftercare of their lash lift?
It is essential to make sure that your clients keep their eyelashes dry and apply no makeup for 24 hours for the perm to set.
How to use LLBA Lash Lift glues?
Note: while we are releasing our Lash Lift and Tint course, this product is only sold for licensed cosmetologist, certified lash lifted techs, licensed technicians, estheticians. For those who haven't been bought at our store before and first time buyer, we might identify you and we require you to send us a license before shipping the products.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
More Promade Lashes
Only made from the highest quality materials, you can’t beat our prices.View all