La Magnétique is the glue for classic, volume and promade fan application. It automatically pulls to the natural lashes without effort and works best with high humidity weather.
- Strong retention up to 6-8 weeks.
- 5 ML with Medium Thick viscosity
- Works in a wide range of RH between 30-70%
- Works well in a temperature range between 18-23 degrees celsius
- Medical Grade, latex-free and Optimal at high humidity weather
How to Use?
The lower the humidity is, the slower your glue dries. If your environment is very dry, your glue dries very SLOW. If your humidity is very high, it will dry FAST. Secondly, the temperature also able to affect your glue. The hotter the temperature is, the thinner your glue viscosity becomes. Your glue tends to melt under a high heat. When they are melting, it becomes more liquid, and dries faster too. Therefore, the optimal temperature is 18-22 Celsius degree in a well-ventilated environment.
- Minimal glue is needed to create a secure, strong bond to natural lash. Dip 2-3 mm of lash base in glue and apply to isolated eyelash, 0.5mm away from the lash line. Ensure that glues are shaken vigorously for 45-60 seconds prior to use.
- Ingredients: Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate, Alkoxy-2-Cyanoacrylate, n-Butyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Poly-methyl Methacrylate, Carbon Black
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.