Unleash your creative potential with the 0.25 mm 5RS needle!
Assembled from 5 individual needles into a circular pattern, this versatile needle delivers optimal precision, control, comfort and coverage for shading and layering colour on delicate areas such as brows, eyes, lips, and areolas. Whether you're working on normal, sensitive, or thicker skin, the 0.25 mm 5RS will provide consistent, smooth results that will have your clients raving. With 10 needles per box, you'll always have a fresh, sterile needle ready.
Discover heightened precision, control, comfort and coverage with the 0.25 mm 5RS, a high coverage option for shading and layering.
Some of its highlights:
- Configuration: 5 needles in a circular composition, depositing 5 pixels of ink at a time;
- Diameter: 0.25 mm;
- Taper: Long;
- Fits: Rotary machines;
- Procedure suitability: Brows, eyes, lips, areolas or any area that requires detail and precision;
- Best for: Shading and layering;
- Skin type: Normal, sensitive or thick skin;
- Safe & sterile: Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized.
- Greater Control: Soft finger ledge allows for closer-to-tip hold for greater control;
- Greater Precision: Elongated tip & thinner outer casing for better skin contact visibility;
- More Comfortable: Soft finger ledge for hand comfort even during long procedures;
- Seamless Deposit: Thinner membrane & long tapered needles for seamless ink deposit with minimal trauma.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands;
- To use: insert, twist and lock;
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm;
- Allow the needle to "draw up" the ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place;
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin;
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma;
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup;
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colours, similar to when you are painting;
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle;
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse it.
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines;
- EO gas sterilized to industry standards;
- 304 surgical-grade stainless steel.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.