Step into the world of precision and excellence with the Sampler Pack, designed by the one and only Tina Davies.
Say hello to flawless beauty with this comprehensive collection of 10 needle configurations crafted for demanding artists who want the best. Each needle is sharp, easy to use, and designed for maximum precision, quality, and comfort, acting like brushes and depositing ink with minimum skin trauma. The precise tip and unique finger rest of these rotary-style needles allow you to achieve pixel-perfect results every time.
The Sampler Pack is the perfect way to find your ideal needle configuration and elevate your game to new heights. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to experience the best precision, quality, and comfort with the Sampler Pack.
IN THE KIT:
- 10 needle cartridges per box;
- 0.25mm 1RL and 0.30mm 1RL (two each);
- 0.35mm 1RL, 0.25mm 3RL, 0.25mm 3RS, 0.25mm 5RS, 0.25mm 7CM and 0.25mm 9CM (one each);
- Use small needles (1RL, 3RL, 3RS, 5RS) for precise details;
- Use large needles (7CM, 9CM) for coverage and efficiency;
- All needles fit rotary machines and are effective on the face and body;
- Elongated tip and finger rest for improved precision and control;
- Full membrane to prevent backflow and EO gas sterilized.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions and design demands;
- To use: insert, twist and lock;
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2-3 mm;
- Allow the needle to "draw up" the ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place;
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin;
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma;
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup;
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup, and when changing colours, similar to when you are painting;
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle;
- Dispose into a sharps container after use — do not reuse it.
- 304 surgical-grade stainless steel;
- 0.25 mm, 0.30 mm, and 0.35 mm needles;
- EO gas sterilized;
- Full safety membrane.
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines but not compatible with PMU digital machines/devices.
- Compatible with the following rotary machines: Artyst, Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Brow Daddy Cleo, Valkyre, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
- Not compatible with the following PMU machines/devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, and more.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.