Introducing the LLBA Liquid Liner, a revolutionary eyeliner pen that will transform your beauty routine! This "ink liner" makes the application effortless, providing precise and sharp lines every time. And when you're ready to switch things up, it's easy to remove with warm water.
Perfect for lash extension wearers, this oil-free formula won't compromise the longevity of your extensions. Impress your clients by retailing this must-have item with a suggested price of $19.99 to $21.99. And the best part? Upgrade to the LLBA Liquid Liner and say goodbye to messy, smudged liners and hello to stunning, defined eyes!
Some of its highlights are:
- Oil-free, made explicitly for eyelash extension wearers;
- This is a perfect item to retail for your clients. Suggested retail price: $19.99 - 21.99;
- Made in Germany.
Why Your Clients Might Still Want to Wear Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions?
Eyeliner polishes the look like magic. It's a makeup tool that defines the eyes by lining the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Eyeliner can change the look of the eyes and make small eyes look big, big eyes look small, and flat ones look round.
- If the eyelash extensions aren't full or you are wearing the classic or hybrid set, applying eyeliner can make the lashes thicker with a bold outline.
- Another benefit of eyeliner is that it makes the eyelash extensions look more natural as if they're wearing bold eye makeup.
- Last but not least, this is a perfect product for those who like creating new looks because it's fun if they want to make a smokey eye.
- Wearing eyeliner makes the eyes look clean, sharp, and shapely, often without applying mascara or eye shadow.
How To Apply Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Clean the lashes by shampooing, air-drying and gently brushing them;
- Take the liquid liner out and place it behind the eyelashes before application;
- Draw from the inner corner and go towards the outer corners;
- (For a winged style, start with the wings first on both eyes);
- Avoid having your eyeliner touch your lashes. Always apply the eyeliner above the lash line to prevent touching the extensions.
How to Remove Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Use a lint-free material such as doe foot, scot towel square, or makeup brush.
- Dip it in the lash shampoo and gently rub off the eyeliner from the eyelids by pressing. Don't swipe back and forth or side to side while cleaning;
- Wash the eyelash extensions with the cleanser again;
- Dry and comb the lashes.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
More Promade Lashes
Only made from the highest quality materials, you can’t beat our prices.View all