The LLBA Liquid liner or ‘ink liner’, this eyeliner come as a liquid liner pen, easy-to-apply, and easy to remove with warm water.
- Oil-free, specifically made for eyelash extension wearer.
- This is a perfect item to retail for your clients. Suggested retail price: $19.99 - 21.99
Made in Germany
Why Your Clients Might Still Want to Wear Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions?
Eyeliner polishes the look like magic. It’s a makeup tool that defines the eyes by lining the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Eyeliner can change the look of the eyes and will be making small eyes look big, big eyes look small, and flat ones look round.
- If the eyelash extensions aren’t full or if they are wearing the classic or hybrid set, applying eyeliner can make the lashes become thicker with a bold outline.
- Another benefit of eyeliner is that it makes the eyelash extensions look more natural as if they’re just wearing bold eye makeup.
- Last but not least, this is a perfect product for those who like creating new looks because it’s fun if they want to create a smokey eye.
Wearing an eyeliner makes the eyes look clean, sharp, and shapely often without the need to apply mascara or eye shadow.
How To Apply Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Clean the lashes by shampoo, air-drying and gently brush them.
- Take the liquid liner out and place it behind the eyelashes prior to application.
Draw from the inner corner and go towards the outer corners.
(For a winged style, start with the wings first on both eyes)
Avoid having your eyeliner touch your lashes. Always apply the eyeliner above the lash line to prevent touching the extensions.
How to Remove Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Use a lint-free material such as doe foot, scot towel square, or makeup brush.
- Dip it in the lash shampoo and gently rub off the eyeliner from the eyelids by pressing. Don’t swipe back and forth or side to side while cleaning.
- Wash the eyelash extensions with the cleanser again.
- Dry and comb the lashes.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.