Attention all lash artists! The secret to maximizing retention is finally here. Introducing Superbonder, the game-changer in lash extension care.
Say goodbye to lacklustre retention rates and hello to stunning, long-lasting lashes.
Superbonder is not just any ordinary product; it's a retention-boosting solution that works with any adhesive you use. This revolutionary formula instantly bonds adhesive fumes, resulting in reduced eye irritation and a 30% increase in retention, according to 80% of lash artists.
But that's not all! Superbonder also adds elasticity to the bonding points, creating seamless, flexible extensions that are less likely to break. No more worries about lashes falling off after a short period.
Upgrade your lash game with Superbonder, the solution you never knew you needed.
How to use it?
- Wait for 2 mins after you’ve attached the last extension;
- Squeeze 2 drops of Superbonder onto a microfiber brush and wipe adhesive bonding points. You do not need to soak bonding points; a little bit of the product goes a long way;
- Air dry your lashes, and they are ok to get wet already 3mins later, so you can wash them if you like, go swimming etc.
Is Superbonder okay to use with volume lashes?
- Yes. Superbonder can be used with all types of lashes.
How many treatments can I get out of one bottle?
- One bottle is enough for 150-200 clients.
Ingredients: Aqua/Sodium Chloride; Ethyl Methacrylate; Perfume; Benzyl Alcohol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Linaloo
This product is manufactured in the European Union and complies with all EU regulations. If you are interested in further detail about how Superbonder works, please read below:
- When the adhesive is cured with water (air humidity, nano-mister or nebulizer), the curing process starts from the outer layer, and humidity stays in the adhesive.
- Superbonder mixes with cyanoacrylate and starts the curing process from within. Humidity is pushed out, and thus a tighter bond is achieved.
- When you use Superbonder, you no longer need to use Nanomister or a Nebulizer at the end of the treatment. Water curing leaves the adhesive surface porous, but Superbonder seals the adhesive surface, ensuring that adhesive vapours are contained within the adhesive bond. Porous surface results in a small number of vapours keep being released even after cyanoacrylate has cured.
- If you ever had a client whose eyes became irritated days after her lash appointment, it’s for this reason - the continuous flow of adhesive fumes can result in eye irritation. A sealed adhesive surface prevents that from happening and significantly reduces irritation. Leaving vapours also mean that the adhesive loses some of its retention power. When vapours are contained, adhesives achieve much better retention.
- Superbonder maximizes retention by up to 30%. Better retention is also achieved by adding ingredients that make a normally non-flexible cyanoacrylate a bit more flexible, as this is also a reason why eyelash extensions can fall off prematurely - we touch our lashes, and the mechanical impact loosens the glue bond strength. Added flexibility means that eyelash extensions are less sensitive to the touch.
Get your products delivered to your doorstep, no matter where you are! Our global shipping ensures that your order reaches you within just 2 to 4 business days.
Plus, enjoy free shipping on all orders over $175 - it's our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
More Promade Lashes
Only made from the highest quality materials, you can’t beat our prices.View all