This is a 5-minute cream for removing lash extensions gently, safely and efficiently.
- Applying with a micro applicator, both the underneath side and top of the bonding.
- Soaking extensions for 5 minutes depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Removing from the inner corners: grab the eye underpad or the tape and gently pulling out to the outer corners.
- Using tweezers to remove any sticky lash remaining
- Wash away with your lash shampoo twice
- Wash your hand before reapplying an extension lash.
P.s: Pay extra attention not to get the gel into clients´ eyes.
Polyethylene glycol mono butyl ether, Tripropylene glycol n-butyl ether, Alkyl glucoside, Propylene glycol, Diallyldimethylammonium chloride homopolymer, Polyamide resin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Blue 2G, Ralph Lauren fragrance, GBL.