This is a cream for removing lash extensions gently, safely and efficiently.
- Applying with a micro applicator, both the underneath side and top of the bonding.
- Soaking extensions for 7 -10 minutes depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Removing from the inner corners: grab the eye underpad or the tape and gently pulling out to the outer corners.
- Using tweezers to remove any sticky lash remaining
- Wash away with your lash shampoo twice
- Wash your hand before reapplying an extension lash.
P.s: Pay extra attention not to get the gel into clients´ eyes.
Ingredients: 4-Methyl-dioxolan-2-one, 2-Oxetanone, Polyethyleneglycol, Polypropylene glycol, Vinyl Polymer, Mineral Powder, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Pigment